Wednesday 2 May 2012

I love and need spanking. There, I said it. Taboo be gone. Adult consensual spanking inarguably has a bad a rap. "It's sick... they're sick.... masochistic freaks". In my opinion, this could not be further from the truth. I mean, nearly everyone has a kink, big or small, public or private, ashamed or proud. Whilst spanking may of course not be everyone's cuppa those engaged in it should not have to feel the fear of public scorn and prejudice about something to all intents and purposes, they cannot control nor in the cast majority of cases, would want to control! Is there anyone else out there who agrees? 

6 comments:

  1. Yes, Katie-Marie, I completely agree.

    Welcome to the neighborhood and best wishes with your new blog.

    Hugs,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bonnie! :) Still new to the blogging scene :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it too. But I never knew it about myself until this year. Been having fun trying it though. (Heehee.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Katie-Marie,

    If it's bad and sick, well, you'll find that a lot of us are bad and sick. You're in good company. ;)

    Welcome to blogging! Check out other blogs, and you'll find lots of people who practice nearly every type of spanking imaginable. I'm sure you'll find at least one who can relate to you. Support and online friendship are a wonder!

    P.S. Don't know why blogger is being dumb and not letting me use open ID to sign in. I'm Ana, and my blog is at http://governingana.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to blogging, Katie. You'll find a lot of like-minded people here.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks guys :) reassuring that sane people are of the same mindset! :)

    ReplyDelete